Toledo and Ohio Railroad DepotBack | Home | Next
Toledo and Ohio Railroad Depot
Address 379 Broad St W
Architect Yost and Packard
Toledo and Ohio Central Railroad Depot opened April 18, 1896.
The T&OC railroad began as the Atlantic and Lake Erie in 1869. By November of 1880 it ran from Pomeroy to Toledo. Closed 1930 - Became a Volunteers of America center July, 6, 1931