This stately home was built in 1908 by Sylvio Casparis for he and his English wife. It is currently the core of the 10 Arlington Place development in the Village of Marble Cliff, so called because the site was labeled #10 on the original 1889 plat of the area then known as Arlington. The home and carriage house with the tower (to keep watch over his nearby quarry business) were designed by Frank Packard.
This home at 1333 Glenn Avenue has been extensively renovated over the years and now includes a spacious open kitchen, back porch, large master bedroom and master bedroom. Beautiful details of the home include soap stone kitchen countertops, hardwood floors, exposed brick throughout the home and a mud room with high ceilings. The current owner moved into this home from ten houses down.
This Marble Cliff authentic Arts & Crafts style bungalow has been referred to as a neighborhood "favorite" on Cambridge for many years. Originally, it was built as a summer home for its first owners living in downtown Columbus during the early 20th century. With its true bungalow informal aesthetic of a low and spreading floor plan and over fifty windows to help bring the outside in, this home is a must see for craftsman lovers.
This quaint and cozy bungalow style house sits on the corner of Glenn and West 1st Avenue. Some of the owner’s favorite features are the front porch with the nearby large tree and the built-in window seat in the kitchen, which was formerly the dining room.
This Grandview home built in 1907-1908 by the Ohio Realty and Construction Company for its owner Josiah Livingston, secretary treasurer of the Livingston Seed Company, was designed to serve the families of the early 1900s. The home has a large living room and dining room and gracious angled stairway to the second floor. The current owners have expanded and improved the home while keeping historical features prominent in the early 20th century.