Originally designed by Frank Packard, it was the first country club in central Ohio. It is now the site of
the Aladdin Woods development to the west of Arlington Avenue just north of First Avenue.
(Scroll down for more photos) Click here to see a sample share of issued stoc (1923).
The photos in the grouping below are all from a November 1917
publication within Jeffrey Mining Company describing the
September 18, 1917 Jeffrey Golf Tournament at the 'Arlington
Hunt and Golf Club.' It shows dress styles of the day, and interior and
exterior shots of the golf club.
Alladin Country Club stock certificate
Helen Brown (Mrs. Wm. Dickinson) chaperoned by Paul Loving Shows Midnight.
The original riding club structure on the Urlin property.