One of the country's first shopping centers, and the first strip shopping center in America that integrated
parking into the design, the Bank Block was built in 1927 by Don Casto, Sr.
It is currently owned by Wagenbrenner and Co. and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
(Scroll down for more photos) For even more images, click here.
Panorama of the Bank Block circa 1929 (scroll to see all of it)