The Lincoln Road Chapel was the original First Community Church, built in 1910 at the corner
of First and Lincoln Road. Scroll down to see an image of the original chapel.
(See their web site at http://www.fcchurch.com/ )
1320 Cambridge Blvd
Lincoln Road Chapel (1910)
Men's chorus - F.C. Weist directing (1921)
View west from the site of the new church on Cambridge (1921). The
Arlington (Aladdin) Country Club can be seen in the distance. Note the
trolley rails in the street.