The top 2 photos show the City's first fire truck in front of the Municipal Building in 1924. The third photo
shows Grandview residents sledding down the Grandview Avenue hill in front of the future site in 1920.
(Scroll down for more photos.) Also, see the article about the history of the municipal building that appeared in
the society newsletter..
The next two photos show the building after the renovation in 1936, when an
additional equipment bay was added.
The next 4 photos show the building in 1963, after the wraparound addition to add office
and police space.