This cabin was the home of the Garrett Miller family, and was originally located near Cambridge
and Cardigan. It was moved to its current location on Wyandotte Road and was the clubhouse of
the Brotherhood of Rooks, a high school fraternity from its inception in 1915 until such organizations
were banned in Ohio in 1960. The top photo shows the exterior of the cabin. The middle
photo shows the interior of the cabin with two early high school members. The group later
sold shares in order to raise money for a fraternity house, which was located at 1347 Elmwood Avenue.
Click here to see a photo collage of the building of the house from the 1921 Norwester.
(Also, see more about this building in the Grandview ThisWeek Moment in Time page.)