This home, originally owned by Frank Lindenberg was designed by Frank Packard
and was built in 1905. It was just south of the 8th green of the Aladdin Country Club
(see the subdivision map cc-map.gif).
The home had 8 bedrooms, and a half-acre pond with an island. An addition and
swimming pool were added later. The Thomas Tarpy family owned the home after