Grandview Heights / Marble Cliff Historical Society


Trinity United Methodist Church

1581 Cambridge Blvd.

The Church first started holding meetings in a frame building in a new subdivision

at the corner of Fifth and North Star. They later moved their services to the new

Harding School on Fairview, while they built a building in 1894 at 1529 North Star .

As the membership grew, the Church built a new building across the street at the

corner of W. Fifth and North Star in 1902; then a building at W. First and Ashland

in 1915; and finally at 1581 Cambridge in 1951. (See sequence of images below)

1581 Cambridge(1951)

 

1529 North Star (1894)

 

North Star at Fifth (now Apple's Pet Hospital) (1902)

 

W. First and Ashland (1915)

 

Aerial view of construction at 1581 Cambridge(1951)