Society Tour of Homes

Programs featuring homes on the tours



2016 Home Tour

The 2016 Home Tour will take place on Sunday, October 9th, from 1:00 to 4:00. The homes on this year's tour include the following:

1291 Lincoln Rd. - Lincoln Road Chapel
(originally Grandview Heights Congregational Church - 1911)

1144 Grandview Ave. - The Alexander Residence
(originally the Thomas J Tune home - 1921)

955 Urlin Ave. - The Kramer / Celeste Residence
(originally built by Colonel George D. Freeman - 1904)

1122 Fairview Ave. - The Cabot / Konieczko Residence
(originally built by J. Upton Gribben - 1901)

1150 Fairview Ave. - The Cabot Residence
(newly built Cabot home - 2014)



2016 Tour

Four HOMES OF HISTORICAL & AESTHETIC SIGNIFICANCE, and an historic church

  • 1291 Lincoln Rd. - Lincoln Road Chapel (originally Grandview Heights Congregational Church - 1911)
  • 1144 Grandview Ave. - The Alexander Residence (originally the Thomas J Tune home - 1921)
  • 955 Urlin Ave. - The Kramer / Celeste Residence (originally built by Colonel George D. Freeman - 1904)
  • 1122 Fairview Ave. - The Cabot / Konieczko Residence (originally built by J. Upton Gribben - 1901)
  • 1150 Fairview Ave. - The Cabot Residence (newly built Cabot home - 2014)

2013 Tour

Marble Cliff, Grandview, and the Bellows Connection

  • 1449 Arlington - The Leach Residence (originally the Charles C. Bellows residence - 1910)
  • 2041 West Third - The Voelker Residence (originally the F.H. Auld residence - 1910)
  • 1430 Cambridge Blvd. - The Evans Residence (originally built by William A. Jackson - 1917)
  • George W. Bellows (1882 - 1925) Retrospective - An overview of the work of the world-renowned Columbus artist

2010 Tour

A Broad View with a Grand View

  • 1070 Broadview - The Detore-Graner Residence (originally the Billy and Frances Bott residence - 1916)
  • 1050 Broadview - The Teteris Residence (originally developed by Billy Bott - 1924)
  • 1163 Broadview Ave. - The Phillips Residence (originally built for Walter and Edith Wilson - 1905)
  • 1079 Broadview - Bernhard Residence (originally built by William Jackson - 1918)

2007 Tour

FIVE BEAUTIFUL HOMES OF HISTORICAL & AESTHETIC SIGNIFICANCE

  • 2015 West Fifth Ave. - Marble Cliff Manor (originally the Lanman residence)
  • 1143 Westwood Avenue - Riggs Residence (originally the Willoughby residence)
  • 1087 Broadview Ave. - Baker Residence (originally the Gunther residence)
  • 1415 West Second Ave. - Keller Residence (originally the Ralph Kempton residence)
  • 1156 Westwood Ave. - Bills Residence (originally the Chester Niple residence)

2004 Tour

FIVE BEAUTIFUL HOMES OF HISTORICAL & AESTHETIC SIGNIFICANCE

  • 1101 Broadview Ave. - Randazzo/Farmer Residence (originally the Siebert residence)
  • 995 Woodhill Drive - Balch Residence (originally the Tibbals residence)
  • 987 Grandview Ave. - Brannan Residence (originally the "Poor House")
  • 1051 Urlin Avenue - Harris/Hess Residence (originally the Harry Freeman residence)
  • 1234 West First - The Szabo Residence (originally the Murray Lincoln residence)

2001 Tour

Five Marble Cliff Homes

  • 1935 West Third Ave. - Murray Residence (originally the Dowdell residence)
  • 2041 W. Third Ave. - Voelker Residence (originally the Auld residence)
  • 1492 Roxbury Road - Studebaker Residence (originally the Skeele residence, designed by Frank Packard)
  • 1445 Roxbury Road - Lachey Residence (originally the Weinman residence, designed by Frank Packard)
  • 1539 Roxbury Road - Our Lady of Victory Convent (originally the Casparis residence)